Streamline the process of coming to the premises, ensure visitor safety, and compliance with occupancy regulations
Queue Management, Appointment Booking, People Counter and Occupancy Control. Mix and match apps to meet the needs of your business.
Do customers come to your premises?
Ombori Grid Visitor Management is a modular suite of customizable apps that have the power to transform every aspect of the way you engage with visitors. Enable them to plan their visits, find their way around, speak to specialist staff, make purchases, or find out about promotional opportunities. Empower them to make use of their mobile device to get personalized information and advice, and give them maximum choice about where and when to engage with you.
Ombori Grid also empowers your staff by reducing their workload, alerting them to problems, and giving them the information they need to be effective and productive.
Schedule meetings with ease Flexible appointment booking which seamlessly manages a mix of pre-booked appointments and walk-in tickets.
Reduce lines and improve customer experience Replace physical queues with virtual queues, using a modern ticketing solution that can incorporate both mobile phones or paper tickets. Powerful notifications and digital signage allow visitors to do other things while they wait, and extensive analytics enable efficient staff planning.
Monitor the number of people in every location Track visitors entering and leaving a location in order to ensure compliance with occupancy regulations, optimize staff planning and increase revenues.
Accurate counting of visitors Track foot traffic in real time to meet occupancy regulations, make data-driven decisions, optimize staff planning and increase revenues.
Visitor Management improves customer experience, reduces workload, and increases revenue.
- Create a high-tech, modern image: use technology to empower customers and staff and stand out
- Eliminate queues: visitors can pre-book an appointment so that they don’t have to stand in line. Even if they’re already on the premises, they can pick a slot and then do something else while they wait.
- Smoother visitor flow: visitors can choose low occupancy times so that they can get in and out more efficiently or have a more pleasant experience.
- Reduce wait times: smooth handling of slot scheduling, arrival and notification allows customers to be served quicker.
- Increase choice: visitors can choose the most convenient way to contact you, depending on their preferences, needs and circumstances.
- Reduce abandonments, walk-outs, and no-shows: mobile reminders minimize missed appointments.
- Increase revenues and loyalty: happy visitors spend more and return more often
- Increase productivity: frees staff from having to manage visitors manually.
- Accurate data: real-time and historical data on bookings, wait times, cancelations and occupancy allows managers to respond to situations as they occur and predict future demand.
Why choose Ombori Grid?
- Fully customizable: fits the needs of your business and includes your branding.
- Rapid deployment: quick and simple to install and configure.
- Easy scaling: roll out to multiple locations with minimal effort and cost.
- Central control: manage all locations and queues from a single hub.
- Usage-based billing: pay only for what you use.
- Hardware support: runs on a wide range of hardware, including Android and iOS tablets.
- Mobile integration: makes use of the visitor’s own mobile device.
- Grid integration: all solutions use a common platform allowing them to share data and interoperate.
- Proven technology: Microsoft Preferred Solution, built on Azure IoT.
- Developer tools: create your own Grid apps
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Raspberry Pi 4 4GB
SD Card A2. Read Speed > 150MB/s. Write Speed > 60MB/s
1080p or 4k screen
Intel® Celeron® processor N3350
Intel® HD Graphics 500
4 GB RAM
64 GB storage
Samsung Tizen v3.5 or above
Last three major releases supported
Google Play Services
32GB disk space
8GB disk space
- Book a demo
- Case study: High fives for Radisson Blu’s zero queue system
- Case Study: How one Swiss ski resort achieved zero queues in peak hour with Ombori
- Article: Managing Crowds as the World Reopens
- Article: Ensuring Customer Safety for your Business
- Article: Queuing Theory and How Ombori Is Improving the Customer Experience
- Article: People Waiting in Line: The Ultimate Annoyance
- Article: How People-Counting Systems Can Impact the Customer Experience
- Article: Customer Flow Management Tips for Scaling Business Growth
- Article: Managing Crowds in the Healthcare and Public Sectors
- More articles