Enabling flexible, powerful digital transformation
Create memorable customer experiences, streamline your omnichannel operations, and manage visitors using our customizable, no-code solutions. Mix and match apps to meet the needs of your business.
Ombori Grid is a SaaS platform that enables businesses to digitally transform into smart stores, smart offices, smart hospitals, smart cities, and more.
Digital transformation is no longer an option. It’s a necessity. Customer expectations changed in 2020. They got used to doing things differently, and they don’t want to go back to the way things were.
Streamline the process of coming to the premises, ensure visitor safety, and compliance with occupancy regulationsApps
Integrate online and offline transactions, make it easier for customers to pick up or drop off, and offer self-service optionsApps
Ombori Grid is designed for use by any business or organization that has physical premises that are open to the public.
- Municipal & public service
- Offices & banks
- Healthcare & veterinarian
- Hospitality & entertainment
- Sports & leisure
- Museums & galleries
Andermatt Ski Resort
Ombori Grid is trusted by leading companies worldwide
Ombori Grid can help businesses in many ways.
- Improve customer experience: reduce waiting, abandonment and frustration, entertain your customers, and make their visits smoother and more enjoyable.
- Increase revenues: making purchasing easier results in more sales.
- Collect actionable data: detailed real-time and historical data on everything from waiting times to people flow allows you to make informed decisions on staff allocation, building layouts, or promotional strategies.
- Automate routine tasks: let technology handle simple jobs and free your staff to do other tasks.
- Empower staff: give staff access to up to date information at all times, and alert them so that they can deal with problems before they become serious.
- Reduce costs: optimize staff usage, reduce energy costs, and make more efficient use of space
- Increase productivity: make better use of staff time and reduce errors.
- Compliance, health & safety: ensure that your premises comply with occupancy regulations and offer a safe environment for staff and visitors.
Digital transformation brings measurable results - check out the numbers
- 80% of businesses say that digital transformation has increased profits.
- 85% of businesses say that digital transformation has increased market share.
- Digitally transformed businesses have 23% higher revenue growth than competitors.
- Digitally transformed businesses report 20-30% increase in customer satisfaction.
- Businesses with a strong omnichannel offering retain 56% more customers.
- 70% say that connected processes are important to winning their business.
- 67% will pay more for a great customer experience.
- 59% say that personalized experiences are important to winning their business.
- 78% expect to interact with a business via a mobile (90% of customers under 40).
- No-code apps for rapid deployment
- Flexible plans - use and pay for what you need
- Integrates with existing software infrastructure
- Runs on standard hardware
- Integrates with mobile devices
- Integrated digital signage
- Supports multiple locations
- Supports multiple languages
- Central monitoring
- Remote deployments and upgrades
- Data analytics
- Management console
- Branding and customization
Why choose Ombori Grid?
- Fully customizable: fits the needs of your business and includes your branding.
- Rapid deployment: quick and simple to install and configure.
- Easy scaling: roll out to multiple locations with minimal effort and cost.
- Central control: manage all locations and queues from a single hub.
- Usage-based billing: pay only for what you use.
- Hardware support: runs on a wide range of hardware, including Android and iOS tablets.
- Mobile integration: makes use of the visitor’s own mobile device.
- Grid integration: all solutions use a common platform allowing them to share data and interoperate.
- Proven technology: based on Microsoft Azure IoT.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Raspberry Pi 4 4GB
SD Card A2. Read Speed > 150MB/s. Write Speed > 60MB/s
Intel® Celeron® processor N3350
Intel® HD Graphics 500
4 GB RAM
64 GB storage
Last three major releases supported
Google Play Services
32GB disk space
1080p or 4k screen
Samsung Tizen v3.5 or above
8GB disk space