Integrate online and offline transactions, make it easier for customers to pick up or drop off, and offer self-service options
Eliminate the divide between clicks and mortar. More options for your in-store customers, better service for your online customers. Mix and match apps to meet the needs of your business.
Do you offer both physical and digital sales?
Ombori Grid Omnichannel is a modular suite of customizable apps that have the power to transform every aspect of the way you allow customers to do business with you. Offer powerful online commerce features to your in-store customers, and a smoother pickup experience for customers who have already made an online purchase.
Make your site available in-store Put your Web site on a touch screen in-store so that visitors can browse product information. Combine with optional barcode scanner, RFID reader or camera to create a multifunctional retail kiosk with smart product information display.
Make it easier for customers to collect, return, or drop off items A powerful, streamlined way to handle BOPIS/curbside that’s convenient for customers and empowering for staff.
Integrate online and in-person service Use a single queue to handle both online and in-person customers.
Put your complete product range on display Showcase items or options that are not available in-store, so that customers can place an online order for delivery or pickup elsewhere.
Help customers find products they didn’t know they wanted Ask questions to personalize the shopping experience, and help customers find the products that are right for them.
Let customers pay for purchases without waiting in line Less waiting means a better customer experience. Increased customer satisfaction will result in increased customer loyalty and increased sales.
Shop the Look
Inspire your customers Based on our successful Customer Remote, Shop the Look allows customers to browse through product information on a big screen, controlled by their mobile device.
Omnichannel improves customer experience, reduces workload, and increases revenue.
- Increase customer choice: customers can choose the most convenient way to make purchases, depending on their preferences, needs and circumstances.
- Increase revenues: offer a wider range of products and upsell opportunities, and make it easier for customers to find what they want.
- Reduce abandonment: if an item is out of stock in-store, offer an online purchase as an alternative.
- Streamline store visits: allow customers to self-serve using digital technology and speed up the pickup process.
- Increase productivity: staff spend less time answering routine questions and handling routine transactions, which gives them more time for other tasks.
- Accurate data: real-time and historical data on customer behavior allows managers to respond to situations as they occur and predict future demand.
Why choose Ombori Grid?
- Fully customizable: fits the needs of your business and includes your branding.
- Rapid deployment: quick and simple to install and configure.
- Easy scaling: roll out to multiple locations with minimal effort and cost.
- Central control: manage all locations and queues from a single hub.
- Usage-based billing: pay only for what you use.
- Hardware support: runs on a wide range of hardware, including Android and iOS tablets.
- Mobile integration: makes use of the visitor’s own mobile device.
- Grid integration: all solutions use a common platform allowing them to share data and interoperate.
- Proven technology: Microsoft Preferred Solution, built on Azure IoT.
- Developer tools: create your own Grid apps
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Raspberry Pi 4 4GB
SD Card A2. Read Speed > 150MB/s. Write Speed > 60MB/s
1080p or 4k screen
Intel® Celeron® processor N3350
Intel® HD Graphics 500
4 GB RAM
64 GB storage
Samsung Tizen v3.5 or above
Last three major releases supported
Google Play Services
32GB disk space
8GB disk space