What can Ombori Grid offer?
Ombori’s guided selling tools can be incorporated into a variety of touchpoints throughout the customer journey, both instore and online. By combining Ombori Grid apps in unique ways, you can create many opportunities for customers to find out about and purchase products.
Using a combination of customer history and interactive media, you can find out what customers really want and tailor your promotional material to meet their individual needs.
In-store product recommendations
- Ombori Grid supports a variety of guided selling opportunities throughout a store visit. These are interactive devices that use customer input via voice or touch-screen to understand what the customer wants and build a series of product suggestions based on their preferences. Our interactive digital signage and customer remotes are primarily informational. By combining these with a Wayfinder, you can direct a customer to where the item is located in-store. Our endless aisle and store assistant kiosks add purchase functionality so that customers can directly buy items that interest them.
Online product recommendations
- Once a customer engages with you, this creates opportunities to send product recommendations and offers direct to their mobile devices. For example, while they are waiting in a virtual queue, you can push information about promoted products, or ask them questions to help them find what they are looking for in-store. Devices such as the selfie mirror and customer remote encourage customers to give you permission to send them promotional material after they have left the store.
Point of sale product recommendations
- At a self-checkout station, you can offer upsale opportunities such as extended warranties when the customer is making payment.
Offer your full inventory at all times
- Using our Endless Aisle, you can show in-store customers products and options that are out of stock. They can find the exact product they want and place an order, even if it is not currently available. This encourages them to buy from you instead of looking elsewhere.
Make repeat purchases easier
- Once you know what a customer likes to buy, and how often, you can make it simple for them to purchase the same item again. You can remind them when it is time to make a repeat purchase of an item such as pet food or a prescription, and incentivize them with a discount or similar offer.
Build personalized long-term relationships
- As you build up data on each customer, both online and in-store, you can tune your promotional material to reflect their individual needs. Send them news and offers that match their purchase history, and incentivize them to become long-term, loyal customers.