Expand the Endless Aisle with Guided Selling and a Voice Interface to inspire your customers and help them make informed shopping decisions.
The Ombori Store Assistant expands the Endless Aisle with Guided Selling and a Voice Interface to inspire your customers and help them make informed shopping decisions.
Endless Aisle retail reduces lost sales by allowing you to offer a much broader product selection than you can physically put on display. When an item isn't available in store, you can still make a sale, and have the items shipped direct to the customer or send them to a nearby store to collect in person. Bring the power and flexibility of an online sales channel into brick and mortar stores.
We offer several Endless Aisle configurations using beautiful and attention-grabbing touch screens and casing designs. We make it easy and enjoyable for customers to place online orders, read product reviews, or get directions to locate an item in the store.
With the "Guided Shopping" feature of the Ombori Store Assistant, the natural language voice interface is friendly and conversational. By guiding the customer through a series of questions the product recommendations become more and more adapted to what the customer is looking for. For example, it can provide smart recommendations for skincare, alcohol (Gin, Whisky), perfume and fragrance, gifts (for him, her, and kids), but it can easily be adaopted for additional use-cases.
The Store Assistant can be further enhanced with add on modules to take payments both online and using a card reader at the screen or add turn by turn directions so customers can quickly locate items within a store.
When the device isn’t in use an engaging screen loops content like offers, promotions, or instructions. A camera and microphone mounted on top wakes the screen in a user’s presence, as well as gathering usage analytics based on approximate age and gender of users, shopping trends, and more.
- Conversational “Guided Shopping”, product recommendations based on a detailed natural language decision tree
- Barcode scanner to easily see more information about an item such as product reviews
- In-store technology platform built on stable, fully managed devices, with Azure IoT Edge Runtime
- Includes monitoring, analytics and CMS
- The Store Assistant is voice-controlled, and functions in multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish and Chinese
For customers who want to increase the functionality of the store assistant, it can be expanded using other features of the Ombori Grid.
- Payments online checkout flow and card reader attached to the touch screen
- Wayfinding turn by turn directions to specific locations within the store based on product or category
The store assistant isn't just retail technology for the sake of it. It is designed to achieve specific business objectives and increase revenue,
- Prevent lost revenue, due to the unavailability of a product that the customer is looking for
- Prevent lost revenue, due to customer being unable to find what they are looking for in the store
- Convert in-store visits to online relationships
- Create a more pleasing end efficient shopping experience with an innovative feel, strengthening brand awareness and loyalty
- Learn more about the demographics and their interests in the store, by capturing approximations of users age and gender together with their usage information
Andreas is Founder and CEO of Ombori. He is a serial entrepreneur who has founded several companies, starting in his teens. He has a background in cybersecurity, and has worked for companies such as H&M and Nordnet Bank. Andreas is a passionate believer in digital transformation, and is constantly seeking ways in which technology can change the way we work, shop, and live our lives.