Stockholm, Sweden, 15 November 2017
Fast-growing Swedish fashion brand House of Dagmar has today officially launched its new mobile app on the App Store and Google Play. Available to download for free, the new app is powered by mobile retail app specialists Ombori. House of Dagmar and Ombori have teamed up to create an app that goes further than simply allowing people to make purchases - customers have the opportunity to be part of the decision-making process and engage with House of Dagmar’s social community that offers inspiration and style tips.
The launch comes after Ombori presented the app’s concept at a recent fashion tech Hackathon hosted by Microsoft. The challenge was for concepts to be built with integrations to Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Dynamics platform.
Ombori’s unique technology enables retailers with an online presence the opportunity to create a fully functioning and optimised mobile app within 48-hours. The result is retailers gaining an established presence on the app stores and customers being able to access their favourite brands quickly and easily.
House of Dagmar is a Swedish fashion house based in Stockholm, run jointly by three sisters Karin Söderlind, Kristina Tjäder and Sofia Wallenstam. The collections are characterised by expressive knitwear as well as progressive & sensual design. The brand mission is to create sustainable collections and to empower women. House of Dagmar has a global presence too. Its lines are sold on Orchard Mile in the US and also available at Net-a-Porter.
So, what exactly will House of Dagmar’s new app allow shoppers to do?
- RETAIL THERAPY - intuitively search and discover House of Dagmar’s clothing lines and purchase from within the app within seconds
- GET INSPIRED - the app’s Pinterest-style layout offers inspiration for new outfits, interior design and much more
- TAILOR-MADE - app provides a more personalised service and tailor made offers for customers
- JOIN THE DAGMAR COMMUNITY - discuss new products and offer style tips and advice to fellow shoppers. Unsure about whether the latest coat will fit well? The House of Dagmar’s interactive community will help
- SOCIAL - social integration which allows House of Dagmar to invite customers to the store to discuss ideas and gather feedback
- BE PART OF THE CREATIVE PROCESS - through the app House of Dagmar is able to invite its customers to discuss business development, share inspiration tips and news
- LOOK AND FEEL - the new app is beautifully designed, slick and intuitive to use
“Since Stockholm Fashion Week, the response of the fashion community to our new app has been incredible. The Ombori team has been hard at work testing and optimising the app, and we’re really excited for it now to be available for our customers and followers to experience,” said Karin Söderlind, CEO, House of Dagmar. “Our customers are very important to us and we value their feedback, so an app that brought us closer to them was a no brainer for us.”
“Working with the House of Dagmar and Microsoft teams to build this new app has been an absolute pleasure. House of Dagmar is a brand that is constantly seeking news ways to better engage with their customers and followers, and we believe the app we’ve developed will do that and more,” added Andreas Hassellöf, founder of Ombori. “With our work on this project, we’ve shown once more how effective our technology can be for retail brands around the world that are looking to deliver an enhanced experience to their customers through their smartphones.”
“It’s exciting to be part of House of Dagmar’s digital journey, from the fashion tech hackathon this summer to a launched product. This app-based community built on Microsoft technology is a first-of- its kind. By introducing a tool like this, House of Dagmar takes a leading position in fashion tech by inviting their customers to play a central part and become a collaborative partner in their digital transformation,” said Johanna Snickars, Communications Lead, Microsoft Sweden.
For more information about House of Dagmar, please visit www.houseofdagmar.com
ICA Roslagstull franchise Stockholm, Sweden